Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day by day !

Life seems very confusing and mysterious at times and makes us feel that we are left with no options.We curse the way we live but never try and understand that this is just another day which will pass.We don’t understand the importance of a moment until its gone neither do we realize the importance of people till they leave us.The point to understand is that we can not regulate the lives of others or even of ours but we can certainly work to make our life better.Though I am not very old but still in these years of my life I have faced a few situations where I totally lost it and since then I am regretting that how could I let that moment go.Moments are very dynamic,once gone will never come back,so the thing to remember here is that make the most of every moment that comes in your life.
I may not be a great writer or an amazing blogger but the purpose of writing for me is to share what I have learnt from life.I believe that life is absolutely beautiful and its better if we realize it soon.Remember the key to happiness according to me is to make that I don’t loose another memorable moment and to treat a bad moment as just another day.This helps me as I have made them the way it suits me..Everybody has got their own philosophies, follow them or make them if you don’t have but take every step with the main idea that life is beautiful..

Cheers to life!!


Sebastian

No comments: